As trusted technology partners, we are often asked to recommend the best eCommerce platform to realize our clients' projects. While our team has a wide breadth of expertise and experience, we have opted to specialize in developing online stores with carefully selected technology.
All of the following technology vendors have been chosen for their ability to fulfill the various needs and constraints of our clients. While there are many other solutions out there, we know that these eCommerce platforms offer excellent value and ROI when matched to the appropriate use-case.
Shopify is one of the leading SaaS eCommerce platforms for small businesses. Ideal for organizations who are starting with eCommerce.
Benefits of using Shopify Plus
- Super fast time-to-market offering
- Fully featured, including abandoned checkout recovery, analytics and reporting, etc.
- Hundreds of Shopify and 3rd party apps available through their marketplace
- Robust API to accommodate for custom integrations or business requirements
- Bricks and mortar point-of-sale system powered by either an iPad or Android tablet to seamlessly integrate with the online store
- Pricing base on low monthly fee + fee per transaction
LemonStand is a SaaS eCommerce platform for our SME (Small to Medium Enterprise) clients who have outgrown smaller DIY solutions and require advanced customization.
Benefits of using LemonStand
- Fully customizable responsive design, including customizable checkout
- Complete flexibility over merchandising
- Unlimited products and images
- Built-in apps + hundreds more integrations via Zapier
- API-driven to support 3rd party system integrations
- Simple and predictable pricing
Drupal Commerce is an open source system that adds online store functionality to the well-known and respected Drupal CMS. Ideal for organizations of all sizes for whom a deep integration of Content, Community, and Commerce features are key.
Benefits of using Drupal Commerce
- Highly customizable and scalable
- Open source, no licensing costs, and self or 3rd party hosted
- Multi-site, multi-currency and multi-lingual support
- Thousands of free plug-ins available to extend the core offering
- True Community, Content and Commerce integration