As trusted technology partners, we are often asked to recommend the best eCommerce platform to realize our clients' projects. While our team has a wide breadth of expertise and experience, we have opted to specialize in developing online stores with carefully selected technology.
All of the following technology vendors have been chosen for their ability to fulfill the various needs and constraints of our clients. While there are many other solutions out there, we know that these eCommerce platforms offer excellent value and ROI when matched to the appropriate use-case.
BigCommerce is the leading SaaS eCommerce platforms for medium (mid-market) businesses. It is the sastest-growing platform on the IR 1000 and is ideal for organizations who are already doing eCommerce but seek an accelerated growth.
- Native enterprise-focused feature set
- Integrated Wholesale / B2B experience
- Out-of-the-box faceted search (filtering) with unlimited custom attributes
- Best solution for retailers with large catalogs
- High-throughput API for best performance
Shopify is the leading SaaS eCommerce platforms for small businesses. Ideal for organizations who are starting with eCommerce.
- Super fast time-to-market offering
- Outstanding merchant experience, including campaign scheduling functionality (LaunchPad), visual workflow builder and integrated customer communication tool (Ping)
- Thousands 3rd party apps available through their marketplace
- Bricks and mortar point-of-sale system to seamlessly integrate with the online store
Magento is the leading open source eCommerce that is best suited for enterprise retailers and brands with high customization needs.
- Highly customizable and scalable
- Open source (self-hosted or SaaS)
- Multi-site, multi-currency and multi-lingual support
- Thousands of free plug-ins available to extend the core offering
- Leading Business Intelligence (BI) suite
LemonStand is our SaaS eCommerce platform of choice for small business who specifically seek to support a subscription-based business.
- Advanced and flexible subscription features
- Fully customizable responsive design, including customizable checkout
- Unlimited products and images
- API-driven to support 3rd party system integrations
- Simple and predictable pricing